Learn More - Helping Families Live Safely and Bringing Neighbors Together.
AlertID’s is the fastest growing neighborhood focused social network. With a foundation built on public safety, AlertID ensures that your private communication is never scanned and sold.
AlertID is "Your Family & Neighborhood Safety Network".
AlertID is transforming public safety across the country and has proven to help reduce crime. AlertID uses proven technology to help citizens and federal, state, and local authorities share information about crime, terrorism, natural disasters, missing children and severe weather, among many others, that can threaten the safety of families and neighborhoods.
AlertID’s Secure Social Network delivers critical public safety information from trusted sources to members on an easy to use map and through emergency alerts on their mobile devices, email and online. By receiving critical alerts, and preventative information, family members can make better, more informed decisions, about where they live and what they do.
AlertID integrates with Computer Automated Dispatch (CAD) systems of thousands of local law enforcement agencies to deliver local crime information; sex offender information comes from state sex offender registries; weather alerts come from the national weather service; and community and neighborhood information and alerts are provided by schools, places of worship, friends, family members and neighbors from whom members choose to receive alerts. Alerts are delivered securely on native mobile applications that support iOS and Android platforms, through email systems and can be delivered via text messaging.
AlertID’s Commitment to Privacy
Unlike other online sites, AlertID provides a safe place to share important information, because we will not scan and sell the contents of any communication, nor information that would individually identify members, to advertisers or any other third party.
The Company has received support from major organizations including the National Crime Prevention Council (McGruff the Crime Dog®), the City of San Francisco, the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, AMBER Alerts, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and many other organizations, companies and service providers.
A Daily Habit with Compelling Content
- - AlertID has delivered more than 192 million public safety alerts.
- - Membership in AlertID has grown by more than 600% in 2013.
- - Members in more than 30 countries, including Canada and Mexico.
- - National sex offender data (SOD) and alerts – more than 270 million people, or nearly 90%, of the US population are covered.
- - Local crime data (CAD) – more than 140 million people are covered with crime alerts.
- - We also cover England and more countries will be added.
- - Alerts to help locate and protect missing children (Amber Alerts), missing adults (Silver Alerts) and missing pets.
- - National weather alerts (hurricanes, tornados and other severe weather).
- - Earthquake, wildfire, hazardous materials, traffic and volcano alerts.
- - My Family Wallet™ – family protection on your phone.
- - AlertID for Pets - help owners reunite with lost pets.